Welcome to the AEVA Digital (“AEVA”) website located at https://aevadigital.com (the “Website”). The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
- Content. AEVA will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. AEVA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither AEVA nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This Website may contain links or references to other Websites maintained by third parties over whom AEVA has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Website may be accessed from third party links over whom AEVA has no control. AEVA makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by AEVA.
- Medical Information. This Website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of AEVA, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that AEVA actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright protection. The contents of the AEVA Website may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of AEVA. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of AEVA, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to AEVA products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by AEVA’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. AEVA reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited.